MYLAPS SERIES RESULTS
MYLAPS EVENT RESULTS
SI & Aoraki Secondary School Team results
SOUTH CANTERBURY CHAMPS
SUPER MINI MX CHAMPS
COMPETITOR LIST (phone view)
Maps/Directions to Tracks
Motorcycling New Zealand website
Burt Munro Challenge
South Canterbury Motorcycle Club
Christchurch Off-road Motorcycle Club
Central Otago Motorcycle Club
Gore & Districts Motorcycle Club
Southland Motorcycle Club
Westland Motorcycle Club
Mosgiel District Motorcycle Club
Marlborough Motorcycle Club
Nelson Motorcycle Club
Live Timing/Video Streaming
2019 SUPER MINI MX ONLINE ENTRY FORM
31st August & 1st September 2019 - Permit #18557
Brookhaven Training Facility, 190 Boundary Creek Road, Leeston
for full event information.
Please submit a seperate entry for each competitor.
Ensure you complete all the fields and then scroll to the bottom of the page to submit (allow approx 20 seconds for this process)
Classes will be finalised from pre-paid entries received by closing.
If insufficient entries are received some classes may be combined or cancelled (affected competitors will be notified)
Note: A maximum of 20 entries will be accepted for each of the 85cc classes & a maximum of 30 entries for other classes.
Indicates required field
Class entered (Select from Drop down box)
Non Comp/Intro learners *Min 4 years (50cc only - not lapscored)
Mini 4-6yrs 50cc (Intro MX)
Mini 6-8yrs 50cc (unclutched SX)
Mini 7-8 yrs 65cc MX
9-11yrs 65cc MX
Mini 7-8yrs Trail (50-145cc Trail) * Max 110cc 7 year olds
9-12yrs Trail (50-145cc Trail)
Junior 8-10yrs 85cc
Junior 11-12yrs 85cc
Machine & Capacity
Date of birth (please select from drop down boxes)
Age on race day
Member Canterbury Mini MX Club?
If Member please put membership number
MNZ Licence # (or OE if purchasing One Event Licence)
Entry Fee - Canterbury Mini MX Club Member - $110
Entry Fee - Non members - $130
Entry Fee - Non Comp/Mini Intro (not lapscored) $60
One Event Licence - $30
Late Entry (Entry & Payment to be received by closing dates)
$20.00 - Compulsory for entries & payments from 24th Aug
Intended Payment Method
Cheque Being Sent
Total Payment $
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: To Canterbury Mini Motorcycle Club, and Motorcycling New Zealand Inc
I have read and understood the Supplementary Regulations for this competition and agree to be bound by them and the Manual of Motorcycle Sport of Motorcycling New Zealand Inc. Together with the terms of the indemnification hereunder, and the requirements of the Noise Restrictions as listed. I indemnify Canterbury Mini Motorcycle Club, Motorcycling New Zealand Inc., Local Bodies and Landowner, their agents and all Officials against any claims arising from my attendance at this meeting.
1. I have read the Supplementary Regulations* for this Competition and agree to be bound by them and the Manual of Motorcycle Sport, the MNZ Constitution, and the MNZ Code of Conduct.
* Supplementary Regulations also available at www.timingtech.co.nz
2. I am aware that the sport of Motorcycle Competition might a) cause me injury; serious or otherwise b) damage my property.
3. I wish to take part in the Super Mini MX Champs despite the above risks.
4. Neither I, or anyone associated or connected with me will make any claim against you or your officers, employees or agents in respect of: a) any injury suffered by me; or b) any damage to any of my property regardless of how the injury or damage occurs.
5. I will indemnify you against all claims, damages or losses (including costs) which you incur as the direct or indirect result of any injury to me or damage to my property.
6. I am physically fit and there is no health or other reason why I should not participate in the sport of Motorcycle Competition.
7. I am aware that this disclaimer will not affect any legal obligations you have to me which you cannot contract out of under NZ Law.
8. I agree that in this disclaimer “my property” includes any property owned by me or in my possession or under my control.
9. I agree that this disclaimer will be binding on my family, my heirs, my legal assigns and my administrators and executors.
10. I accept that stripping and re-assembly for Technical Checks are at my cost.
11. I consent to the details contained in this form being held by the Canterbury Mini Motorcycle Club for the purpose of the promotion and the benefit of the race meeting concerned, and Motorcycling in general. I acknowledge my right to access and correction of this information. The consent is given in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
12. MNZ supports the FIM/IOC Charter on drugs in Sport. MNZ uses the services of Drug Free Sport NZ and other agencies to professionally carry out the testing. I acknowledge by signing this form I maybe subjected to a drug/alcohol test at any time. I agree to such testing. I further agree that my name can be published by MNZ as having taken part in a drug/alcohol test together with the results of that testing.
13. I confirm that my machine complies with any technical rule(s) set out in the Manual of Motorcycle Sport and/or the Supplementary Regulations and that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is in safe working order and fit for competition.
ONE EVENT LICENCE – I do not have a MNZ Competition Licence therefore require a One Event Licence for this event:
In the absence of holding a MNZ Competition Licence, I acknowledge that I am able to compete by partaking on a One Event Licence. By reading and acknowledging this disclaimer, the Supplementary Regulations and the following rules I acknowledge that I adhere to all conditions to compete at this event using the One Event Licence.
The ability to compete whilst using a one event licence may be withdrawn at any time by Motorcycling New Zealand.
I acknowledge that I will wear an approve helmet, along with approved boots, gloves, and motocross clothing as per the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport – see www.mnz.co.nz
I acknowledge that no drugs or alcohol are permitted at this event, and I am not under the influence of either.
I acknowledge that I may be subject to random drug & alcohol testing as per the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport.
I acknowledge that I have no medical condition that prevents me from safely participating in this event. I have not suffered concussion, or a head injury in the last three weeks.
My motorcycle is in a safe operating condition and type suited to the events that I am partaking in.
I acknowledge that attending riders briefing is compulsory
It is a condition of entry that all person having any connection with promotion, organisation, and conduct of the event including land owners, will be absolved from any liability out of any accident however caused and resulting in damage to property and or in respect of death or personal injury.
I fully indemnify Motorcycling New Zealand Inc., its agents representatives, employees, contractors, other competitors and promoters from and against any liability, whether or not due to any act or omission of these parties which arises from my participation in the event including by way of example any accident, damage or injury.
I agree that I have no medical condition that prevents me from safely participating in this event. I have not suffered concussion or had a head injury in the last three weeks. I acknowledge that should I suffer a head injury or concussion three weeks prior to this event that I will not partake due the MNZ stand down period.
Parent/Guardian to complete if rider is under 16 years of age on race day or Under 18 years & requires a One Event Licence
Parent/Legal Guardian Name
to see the terms and conditions (Supplementary Regulations)
Any questions regarding this event, please refer to supplementary regs for
contact details of club officials.
I have read and accepted Disclaimer below & Terms and Conditions (Supplementary Regulations)
I confirm information I have supplied is correct
Cheques payable to – Canterbury Mini MX Motorcycle Club, and post to
SUPER MINI MX CHAMPS
C/- Adele May
38 Davisons Road
Direct Credit – CANTERBURY MINI MX CLUB 38-9015- 0659802- 00
(Please include SUPER, class & name as ref with payment)
Please make sure that you have filled out all * required fields.
Your entry has been sucessfully submitted if this page converts to one thanking you for your entry.
(Allow approx 20 seconds once you have clicked on 'Submit Entry')
If you have missed a field "Please correct the highlighted fields" will appear below Submit Entry and the applic field will be outlined in Red
PH:(03) 686 4901 | 027 4576430
COPYRIGHT© 2017 - TIMING TECH LTD
Find us on Facebook