NZ JUNIOR MX CHAMPIONSHIP
Meal Orders Junior MX Champs
COMPETITOR LIST (phone view)
MYLAPS EVENT RESULTS
MYLAPS SERIES RESULTS
6 Hour Challenge - Individual Laptimes
SI & Southland Secondary School Team results
Maps/Directions to Tracks
Motorcycling New Zealand website
Burt Munro Challenge
South Canterbury Motorcycle Club
Christchurch Off-road Motorcycle Club
Central Otago Motorcycle Club
Gore & Districts Motorcycle Club
Southland Motorcycle Club
Westland Motorcycle Club
Mosgiel District Motorcycle Club
Marlborough Motorcycle Club
Nelson Motorcycle Club
Live Timing/Video Streaming
CANTERBURY SCHOOLS MX 2017
open to all Primary, Intermediate & Secondary School students
Saturday 7th October 2017 - Permit # 17009
Hosted by the Christchurch Off-Road Motorcycle Club @ Mt Venus MX Park
1045 Reeses Road, Omihi
for available classes & full event information .
A seperate entry must be submittted for each competitor.
Once all compulsory fields are completed please select 'SUMBIT' at bottom of form to lodge your entry.
Indicates required field
Class entered (select applicable class from dropdown list)
Mini 5-8 years 50cc Trail
Mini 5-7 years 50cc Intro MX (10 inch front wheel)
Mini 6-8 years 50cc MX (12 inch front wheel)
Mini 7-8 years 65cc
Mini 9-11 years 65cc
Mini 7-11 years Trail Air cooled (max 82cc 2 st or 125cc 4 st)
Competitive 8-11 yrs (60-85cc 2 stroke & 100-150cc 4 stroke) * min 9 yrs to ride 150cc 4 stroke
Competitive 12-16 Years 85cc (60-85cc 2 stroke & 100-150cc 4 stroke)
Competitive 12-14 Years 125/250cc (90-125cc 2 stroke & 151-250cc 4 stroke) * min 14 yrs to ride 250cc 4 stroke
Competitive 12-19 Years Girls MX (max capacity 125cc 2 stroke & 300cc 4 stroke) * min 14 years to ride 250cc 4 stroke
Competitive 15-19 Years 125cc MX (90-125cc 2 Stroke)
Competitive 15-19 Years 250cc MX (151-250cc 4 stroke)
Competitive Enduro 15-19 years
Novice 12-16 years 85cc (60-85cc 2 St & 100-150cc 4 St)
Novice 12-14 years 125/250cc (maximum 200cc 2 St & 300cc 4 St) * min 14 years to ride 250cc 4 stroke
Novice 15-19 years 125cc (maximum capacity 200cc 2 stroke)
Novice 15-19 years 250cc (maximum capacitiy 300cc 4 stroke)
MNZ Licenced riders not eligible for Support/Novice classes On Main Track
To be eligible for Team Points you must be entered in a Competitive class on Main Track. Seperate Team Points for Mini Track.
No MNZ Licenced riders to enter Support Classes on Main Track
Support/Novice Classes only recognised 1st-3rd in each class as individuals (no team points)
Team points awarded to the top 3 scoring riders from same school entered in a Competitive class, Mini classes.
No team entries required.
Please refer to
for full event information
Bike Make & CC
Date of birth
Age on race day
MNZ Licence # or OE if One Event Lic required
One Event Licences supplied by MNZ - No charge
Comments or Queries
Note: One event licences provided free of Charge by MNZ
Mini Classes Entry Fee $60.00
Main Track Entry Fee $70.00 (Competitive & Novice Classes)
Own Transponder (provide pin number) Deduct $5
Tick if One Event Licence Required - No Charge
One Event Licence required - No Charge (must be countersigned on the day by Parent/Guardian 18years or over)
Intended Payment Method
Cheque Being Sent
Total Payment $
If rider is under 16 years of age on race day
or under 18 years & requires a One Event Licence
Parent/Legal Guardian Name
to Read the terms and conditions (Supplementary Regulations and general information for the event)
I have read and accepted Disclaimer of Liability & Supplementary Regulations for this event
I confirm information I have supplied is correct
to Download School Registration Form
Remember to email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
I understand that my entry is not valid until School Principal has verified my eligibililty by completing Registration Form
to Download the Bike & Safety Gear Checklist
I have read the Bike & Safety Gear Checklist and understand I need to meet these requirements to compete in this event
Cheques payable to – Christchurch Off-Road Motorcycle Club, and post to
C/- Adele May
38 Davisons Road
NO 2RD TIMARU 7972
Direct Credit –
03 0802 0877736 02
(Please include class & name & 'School' as ref with payment)
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
: To Christchurch Off-Road Motorcycle Club, and Motorcycling New Zealand Inc.
I have read the Supplementary Regulations* for this Competition and agree to be bound by them and the Manual of Motorcycle Sport, the MNZ Constitution, and the MNZ Code of Conduct. * Supplementary Regulations also available at www.timingtech.co.nz
2. I am aware that the sport of Motorcycle Competition might a) cause me injury; serious or otherwise b) damage my property.
3. I wish to take part in the Canterbury Schools Motocross despite the above risks.
4. Neither I, or anyone associated or connected with me will make any claim against you or your officers, employees or agents in respect of: a)any injury suffered by me; or b) any damage to any of my property regardless of how the injury or damage occurs.
5. I will indemnify you against all claims, damages or losses (including costs) which you incur as the direct or indirect result of any injury to me or damage to my property.
6. I am physically fit and there is no health or other reason why I should not participate in the sport of Motorcycle Competition.
7. I am aware that this disclaimer will not affect any legal obligations you have to me which you cannot contract out of under NZ Law.
8. I agree that in this disclaimer “my property” includes any property owned by me or in my possession or under my control.
9. I agree that this disclaimer will be binding on my family, my heirs, my legal assigns and my administrators and executors.
10. I accept that stripping and re-assembly for Technical Checks are at my cost.
11. I consent to the details contained in this form being held by the South Canterbury Motorcycle Club for the purpose of the promotion and the benefit of the race meeting concerned, and Motorcycling in general. I acknowledge my right to access and correction of this information. The consent is given in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
12. MNZ supports the FIM/IOC Charter on drugs in Sport. MNZ uses the services of Drug Free Sport NZ and other agencies to professionally carry out the testing. I acknowledge by signing this form I maybe subjected to a drug/alcohol test at any time. I agree to such testing. I further agree that my name can be published by MNZ as having taken part in a drug/alcohol test together with the results of that testing.
13. I confirm that my machine complies with any technical rule(s) set out in the Manual of Motorcycle Sport and/or the Supplementary Regulations and that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is in safe working order and fit for competition.
ONE EVENT LICENCE – I do not have a MNZ Competition Licence therefore require a One Event Licence for this event:
In the absence of holding a MNZ Competition Licence, I acknowledge that I am able to compete by partaking on a One Event Licence. By reading and acknowledging this disclaimer, the Supplementary Regulations and the following rules I acknowledge that I adhere to all conditions to compete at this event using the One Event Licence.
The ability to compete whilst using a one event licence may be withdrawn at any time by Motorcycling New Zealand.
I acknowledge that I will wear an approve helmet, along with approved boots, gloves, and motocross clothing as per the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport – see
I acknowledge that no drugs or alcohol are permitted at this event, and I am not under the influence of either.
I acknowledge that I may be subject to random drug & alcohol testing as per the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport.
I acknowledge that I have no medical condition that prevents me from safely participating in this event. I have not suffered concussion, or a head injury in the last three weeks.
My motorcycle is in a safe operating condition and type suited to the events that I am partaking in.
I acknowledge that attending riders briefing is compulsory
It is a condition of entry that all person having any connection with promotion, organisation, and conduct of the event including land owners, will be absolved from any liability out of any accident however caused and resulting in damage to property and or in respect of death or personal injury.
I fully indemnify Motorcycling New Zealand Inc., its agents representatives, employees, contractors, other competitors and promoters from and against any liability, whether or not due to any act or omission of these parties which arises from my participation in the event including by way of example any accident, damage or injury.
I agree that I have no medical condition that prevents me from safely participating in this event. I have not suffered concussion or had a head injury in the last three weeks. I acknowledge that should I suffer a head injury or concussion three weeks prior to this event that I will not partake due the MNZ stand down period.
Please make sure that you have filled out all * required fields. Your entry has been sucessfully submitted if this page converts to one thanking you for your entry (Allow approx 20 seconds to submit).
If you have missed a field "Please correct the highlighted fields" will appear below the Submit Entry, and the applic field will be outlined in Red.
PH:(03) 686 4901 | 027 4576430
COPYRIGHT© 2017 - TIMING TECH LTD
Find us on Facebook