MYLAPS SERIES RESULTS
MYLAPS EVENT RESULTS
SI & Southland Secondary School Team results
TT SERIES ENTRY LIST
KING OF BOWL SERIES
COMPETITOR LIST (phone view)
Maps/Directions to Tracks
Motorcycling New Zealand website
Burt Munro Challenge
South Canterbury Motorcycle Club
Christchurch Off-road Motorcycle Club
Central Otago Motorcycle Club
Gore & Districts Motorcycle Club
Southland Motorcycle Club
Westland Motorcycle Club
Mosgiel District Motorcycle Club
Marlborough Motorcycle Club
Nelson Motorcycle Club
Live Timing/Video Streaming
TEAM ENTRY FORM FOR THE 6 HOUR CHALLENGE
Entries Close - 6th March 2017
for full event information
Entries limited to first 100 teams & 50 individuals. Competitors may only enter one class.
Please ensure all Compulsory fields are completed and then
at bottom of this page
Any queries regarding this event, please refer to supplementary regulations for contact details of event organisers
Any questions regarding this event, please refer to supplementary regs for contact details of club officials.
CLASSES (Please select from drop down list below)
Indicates required field
Class entered (Please select from drop down list)
6 Hour Father & Son (1 bike/2 riders)
6 Hour Combined Age 34 to 55 yrs (1 bike/2 riders)
6 Hour Combined Age 56 to 75 yrs (1 bike/2 riders)
6 Hour Combined Age 76 to 95 yrs (1 bike/2 riders)
6 Hour Combined Age 96 +(1 bike/2 riders)
Ladies/Mixed Sex Team/Solo 6 Hour Ladies
Ladies/Mixed Sex - To be eligible for this class at least one rider must be female (17 years & above)
Machine & Capacity (1 bike/2 competitors)
Name (1st Competitor)
Address - 1st Competitor
Town/City - 1st Competitor
1st Comp - MNZ Licence # or OE if One Event Lic required
Date of Birth DD/MM/YY - 1st Competitor
Age - 1st Competitor
Phone # - 1st Competitor
Email - 1st Competitor
Name (2nd Competitor)
2nd Comp - MNZ Licence # or One Event Lic to be purchased
Date of Birth DD/MM/YY - 2nd Competitor
Age - 2nd Competitor
Phone # - 2nd Competitor
Email - 2nd competitor
Combined Age on race day (Teams)
Teams entry fee - $100
Complimentary One Event Licences provided by MNZ
Intended Payment Method
Cheque Being Sent
Total Payment $
Senior Competitors only (17years and above) for this event.
to see the terms and conditions (Supplementary Regulations)
I have read and accepted Disclaimer of Liability below.
Yes - 1st Competitor
Yes - 2nd Competitor
I confirm information I have supplied is correct
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: To Gore & Districts Motorcycle Club, and Motorcycling New Zealand Inc
I have read the Supplementary Regulations* for this Competition and agree to be bound by them and the Manual of Motorcycle Sport, the MNZ Constitution, and the MNZ Code of Conduct. * Supplementary Regulations also available at www.timingtech.co.nz
2. I am aware that the sport of Motorcycle Competition might a) cause me injury; serious or otherwise b) damage my property.
3. I wish to take part in the
MLT Super 6 Hour Challenge
despite the above risks.
4. Neither I, or anyone associated or connected with me will make any claim against you or your officers, employees or agents in respect of: a) any injury suffered by me; or b) any damage to any of my property regardless of how the injury or damage occurs.
5. I will indemnify you against all claims, damages or losses (including costs) which you incur as the direct or indirect result of any injury to me or
damage to my property.
6. I am physically fit and there is no health or other reason why I should not participate in the sport of Motorcycle Competition.
7. I am aware that this disclaimer will not affect any legal obligations you have to me which you cannot contract out of under NZ Law.
8. I agree that in this disclaimer “my property” includes any property owned by me or in my possession or under my control.
9. I agree that this disclaimer will be binding on my family, my heirs, my legal assigns and my administrators and executors.
10. I accept that stripping and re-assembly for Technical Checks are at my cost.
11. I consent to the details contained in this form being held by the
Gore & Districts Motorcycle Club
for the purpose of the promotion and the benefit of
the race meeting concerned, and Motorcycling in general. I acknowledge my right to access and correction of this information. The consent is given in
accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
12. MNZ supports the FIM/IOC Charter on drugs in Sport. MNZ uses the services of Drug Free Sport NZ & other agencies to professionally carry out the
testing. I acknowledge by signing this form I maybe subjected to a drug/alcohol test at any time. I agree to such testing. I further agree that my name
can be published by MNZ as having taken part in a drug/alcohol test together with the results of that testing.
13. I confirm that my machine complies with any technical rule(s) set out in the Manual of Motorcycle Sport and/or the Supplementary Regulations and
that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is in safe working order and fit for competition.
ONE EVENT LICENCE
– I do not have a MNZ Competition Licence therefore require a One Event Licence for this event:
In the absence of holding a MNZ Competition Licence, I acknowledge that I am able to compete by partaking on a One Event Licence. By reading and acknowledging this disclaimer, the Supplementary Regulations and the following rules I acknowledge that I adhere to all conditions to compete at this event using the One Event Licence.
The ability to compete whilst using a one event licence may be withdrawn at any time by Motorcycling New Zealand.
I acknowledge that I will wear an approve helmet, along with approved boots, gloves, and motocross clothing as per the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport – see
I acknowledge that no drugs or alcohol are permitted at this event, and I am not under the influence of either.
I acknowledge that I may be subject to random drug & alcohol testing as per the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport.
I acknowledge that I have no medical condition that prevents me from safely participating in this event. I have not suffered concussion, or a head injury in the last three weeks.
My motorcycle is in a safe operating condition and type suited to the events that I am partaking in.
I acknowledge that attending riders briefing is compulsory
It is a condition of entry that all person having any connection with promotion, organisation, and conduct of the event including land owners, will be absolved from any liability out of any accident however caused and resulting in damage to property and or in respect of death or personal injury.
I fully indemnify Motorcycling New Zealand Inc., its agents representatives, employees, contractors, other competitors and promoters from and against any liability, whether or not due to any act or omission of these parties which arises from my participation in the event including by way of example any accident, damage or injury.
I agree that I have no medical condition that prevents me from safely participating in this event. I have not suffered concussion or had a head injury in the last three weeks. I acknowledge that should I suffer a head injury or concussion three weeks prior to this event that I will not partake due the MNZ stand down period
Please make sure that you have filled out all
If your entry has been successfully submitted - this page will convert to one thanking you for your entry.
Please allow approx 20 seconds for the page to submit :
If a compulsory field has been missed the missing item will be highlighted in red.
PH:(03) 686 4901 | 027 4576430
COPYRIGHT© 2017 - TIMING TECH LTD
Find us on Facebook